CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This consent to the processing of personal data is a public offer. When reserving a number, an individual undertakes to accept this Agreement for the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent).
The user gives his consent to LLC "MC" Okhotny Ryad "(TIN 7704833523), which is located at 121099, Moscow, ul. Smolenskaya, 8 (hereinafter - the Operator), to process their personal data with the following conditions:
- This consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: surname, name, patronymic; contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; information about accounts in social networks; floor; age; information about purchased products and services; location information.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: compliance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal laws and other regulatory legal and internal acts; booking of rooms for accommodation and facilities for events at the Petrovsky Travel Palace Hotel (Moscow).
- The basis for processing personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; Charter of LLC "MC" Okhotny Ryad "; Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.10.2015 No. 1085 "On Approval of the Rules for the Provision of Hotel Services in the Russian Federation"; this offer.
- During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; update (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
- Personal data is transferred to the following third parties for the execution of this public offer: MailChimp (address: Atlanta, 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 5000, 30308, USA), Unisender (address: 105082 Moscow, Engelsa str., 75, p.21, of.502) for the purpose of processing personal data specified in clause 4 of this Agreement; the list of personal data corresponds to clause 2 of this Agreement; the list of actions with personal data corresponds to clause 6 of this Agreement.
- For the purposes specified in clause 4 of this Agreement, transboundary transfer of personal data in the US that does not provide adequate protection of the rights of subjects of personal data may be carried out.
- Consent enters into force from the moment of its signing and is valid until the subject of personal data leaves the scope of this Agreement.
- Consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his authorized (legal) representative by sending a written application to the Operator or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Agreement.
- In case of the subject's withdrawal of personal data or his representative consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject in the presence of grounds specified in clauses 2 to 11 part 1 of Article 6, clauses 2 to 10 of Part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data."
- This Consent is effective until the processing of the subject's personal data is terminated on the grounds set out in paragraphs 9 and 10 of this Agreement.